Effect of quenching rate on the average grain size and martensitic transformation temperature in rapidly solidified polycrystalline Ni50Mn37Sn13 alloy ribbons
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 10, pages 2159–2165, October 2013
How to Cite
Quintana-Nedelcos, A., Llamazares, J. L. S., Ríos-Jara, D., Lara-Rodríguez, A. G. and García-Fernández, T. (2013), Effect of quenching rate on the average grain size and martensitic transformation temperature in rapidly solidified polycrystalline Ni50Mn37Sn13 alloy ribbons. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2159–2165. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329146
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: CB-2010-01-157541, CB-2012-176705
- ICyTDF, UACM, and Gobierno del Distrito Federal-Mexico
- Laboratorio Nacional de Investigaciones en Nanociencias y Nanotecnología (LINAN, IPICYT)
- M.Sc. G.J. Labrada-Delgado and B.A. Rivera-Escoto is recognized.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!