Deposition of CIGS films by hydrazine-free solution method
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 8, pages 1636–1640, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, W.-H., Li, P.-W., Jiao, J., Hou, Z.-L., Zhou, Z.-J. and Wu, S.-X. (2013), Deposition of CIGS films by hydrazine-free solution method. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1636–1640. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329148
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (20871041, 20903033, 21203053, and 21271064)
- Joint Talent Cultivation Funds of NSFC-HN (U1204214)
- New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-08-0659)
- Scientific Research Foundation of Henan University (SBGJ090510, 2010YBZR014, and 2011YBZR017)
- Doctoral Scientific Research Foundation of Henan University (B2010079 and B2011037)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!