Tribological performance of the epoxy-based composite reinforced by WS2 fullerene-like nanoparticles and nanotubes
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 11, pages 2298–2306, November 2013
How to Cite
Shneider, M., Rapoport, L., Moshkovich, A., Dodiuk, H., Kenig, S., Tenne, R. and Zak, A. (2013), Tribological performance of the epoxy-based composite reinforced by WS2 fullerene-like nanoparticles and nanotubes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2298–2306. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329162
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- ERC (project INTIF 226639)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!