Fluorescence enhancement effect in pyrene and perylene doped nanoporous polystyrene films: Mechanistic and morphology
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 10, pages 2121–2127, October 2013
How to Cite
Desai, N. K., Gupta, M. K., Kolekar, G. B. and Patil, S. R. (2013), Fluorescence enhancement effect in pyrene and perylene doped nanoporous polystyrene films: Mechanistic and morphology. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2121–2127. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329163
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- UGC-BSR fellowship under SAP programme UGC New Delhi, India.
- Department of Science and Technology and University Grants Commission, New Delhi
- Department of Chemistry, Shivaji University, Kolhapur, under FIST and SAP programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!