Thermoelectric properties of Sb-doped Mg2Si0.59Sn0.41 solid solutions
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 11, pages 2359–2363, November 2013
How to Cite
Du, Z., Cui, J., Zhu, T. and Zhao, X. (2013), Thermoelectric properties of Sb-doped Mg2Si0.59Sn0.41 solid solutions. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2359–2363. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329185
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50731006, 50971115, 51061120455
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Z4090204
- Scientific and Technological Program of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009C34007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!