Thermoelectric properties of Sb-doped Mg2Si0.59Sn0.41 solid solutions
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 11, pages 2359–2363, November 2013
How to Cite
Du, Z., Cui, J., Zhu, T. and Zhao, X. (2013), Thermoelectric properties of Sb-doped Mg2Si0.59Sn0.41 solid solutions. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2359–2363. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329185
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50731006, 50971115, 51061120455
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Z4090204
- Scientific and Technological Program of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009C34007
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1 Specific heat capacity of the Mg2Si0.59−xSn0.41Sbx (0 ≤ x ≤ 0.01) samples. The uncertainty for Cp is 5%.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.