Three-dimensional ZnO/Si broom-like nanowire heterostructures as photoelectrochemical anodes for solar energy conversion
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2561–2568, December 2013
How to Cite
Kargar, A., Sun, K., Kim, S. J., Lu, D., Jing, Y., Liu, Z., Pan, X. and Wang, D. (2013), Three-dimensional ZnO/Si broom-like nanowire heterostructures as photoelectrochemical anodes for solar energy conversion. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2561–2568. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329214
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DOE DE-FG36-08G018016
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF ECCS0901113, CBET1236155
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under Award. Grant Number: DE-SC0000957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!