BiVO4 hollow spheres with hierarchical microstructures and enhanced photocatalytic performance under visible-light illumination
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1881–1887, September 2013
How to Cite
Li, J.-Q., Cui, M.-M., Liu, Z.-X., Du, J. and Zhu, Z.-F. (2013), BiVO4 hollow spheres with hierarchical microstructures and enhanced photocatalytic performance under visible-light illumination. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1881–1887. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329239
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51202136
- Academic Backbone Cultivation Program of Shaanxi University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: XSGP201202
- Graduate Innovation Found of Shaanxi University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!