Correlation of magnetic domains, microstructure and GMI effect of Joule-annealed melt-extracted Co68.15Fe4.35Si12.25B13.75Nb1Cu0.5 microwires for double functional sensors
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 11, pages 2515–2520, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, D.-M., Xing, D.-W., Qin, F.-X., Liu, J.-S., Wang, H., Wang, X.-D. and Sun, J.-F. (2013), Correlation of magnetic domains, microstructure and GMI effect of Joule-annealed melt-extracted Co68.15Fe4.35Si12.25B13.75Nb1Cu0.5 microwires for double functional sensors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2515–2520. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329246
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- University of Basque country, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!