Modulation of electrical characteristics at a Ni-contaminated silicon grain boundary by engineering the metal precipitates
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1828–1831, September 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, T., Yu, X., Gu, X., Rozgonyi, G. and Yang, D. (2013), Modulation of electrical characteristics at a Ni-contaminated silicon grain boundary by engineering the metal precipitates. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1828–1831. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329252
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60906002, 50832006
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE03B13
- Innovation Team Project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009R50005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!