Structural, electrical, and optical properties of Zn1−xSnxO thin films deposited by reactive co-sputtering
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 11, pages 2404–2408, November 2013
How to Cite
Ye, F., Zhong, X., Cai, X.-M., Huang, L.-B., Roy, V. A. L., Jing, S.-Y., Zhang, D.-P., Fan, P., Luo, J.-T. and Tian, X.-Q. (2013), Structural, electrical, and optical properties of Zn1−xSnxO thin films deposited by reactive co-sputtering. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2404–2408. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329266
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61204010, 11174208
- Shenzhen City R&D funding for Science and Technologies–Basic Research Programs. Grant Numbers: JC201005280405A, JCYJ20120613102126217, JCYJ20120613172752576
- Shenzhen City R&D funding for Science and Technologies–Platform Construction Plan for Key Laboratory. Grant Number: CXB201105060067A
- Shenzhen Key Laboratory of Sensor Technology Open Project. Grant Number: SST201203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!