Fabrication and UV-sensing properties of one-dimensional β-Ga2O3 nanomaterials
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1861–1865, September 2013
How to Cite
Feng, H., Hao, W., Zhao, C., Xin, X., Cheng, J., Cui, Y., Chen, Y. and Wang, W. (2013), Fabrication and UV-sensing properties of one-dimensional β-Ga2O3 nanomaterials. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1861–1865. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329318
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51072012, 51272015
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB932901, 2007CB936301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!