Microstructure of ZnO-Li2CO3 compound studied by positron annihilation spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 206–212, January 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, M., Liu, L. L., Wang, Z. and Chen, Z. Q. (2014), Microstructure of ZnO-Li2CO3 compound studied by positron annihilation spectroscopy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 206–212. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329327
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11075120, 11275143
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012202020211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!