Present address: Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Heisenbergstraße 1, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany.
Interfacial intermixing in SrRuO3/Pr0.7Ca0.3MnO3 epitaxial superlattices: A HAADF-STEM study
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 536–542, March 2014
How to Cite
Hillebrand, R., Pippel, E., Vrejoiu, I. and Hesse, D. (2014), Interfacial intermixing in SrRuO3/Pr0.7Ca0.3MnO3 epitaxial superlattices: A HAADF-STEM study. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 536–542. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329332
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- German Research Foundation via the SFB 762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!