Cuprous iodide – a p-type transparent semiconductor: history and novel applications
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 9, pages 1671–1703, September 2013
How to Cite
Grundmann, M., Schein, F.-L., Lorenz, M., Böntgen, T., Lenzner, J. and von Wenckstern, H. (2013), Cuprous iodide – a p-type transparent semiconductor: history and novel applications. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 1671–1703. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201329349
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Leipzig School of Natural Sciences – Building with Molecules and Nano-objects (BuildMoNa). Grant Number: GSC 185/2
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft in the framework of Sonderforschungsbereich 762 “Functionality of Oxide Interfaces”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!