Effect of thermal annealing on electrical and optical properties of Ba-doped SrCu2O2 thin films on glass substrates
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2569–2574, December 2013
How to Cite
Khan, A., Jiménez, C., Chaix-Pluchery, O., Roussel, H. and Deschanvres, J.-L. (2013), Effect of thermal annealing on electrical and optical properties of Ba-doped SrCu2O2 thin films on glass substrates. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2569–2574. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330011
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- European Commission under a STREP. Grant Number: NATCO FP6-511925
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!