Present address: Department of Physics and Earth Sciences, University of Parma, Viale delle Scienze 7/A, 43124 Parma, Italy.
Growth, characterization, and properties of bulk SnO2 single crystals
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 66–73, January 2014
How to Cite
Galazka, Z., Uecker, R., Klimm, D., Irmscher, K., Pietsch, M., Schewski, R., Albrecht, M., Kwasniewski, A., Ganschow, S., Schulz, D., Guguschev, C., Bertram, R., Bickermann, M. and Fornari, R. (2014), Growth, characterization, and properties of bulk SnO2 single crystals. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 66–73. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330020
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft FO 558/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!