Origin of ultraviolet electroluminescence in n-ZnO/p-GaN and n-MgZnO/p-GaN heterojunction light-emitting diodes
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2751–2755, December 2013
How to Cite
Liu, C., Xu, H., Ma, J. and Liu, Y. (2013), Origin of ultraviolet electroluminescence in n-ZnO/p-GaN and n-MgZnO/p-GaN heterojunction light-emitting diodes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2751–2755. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330026
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 51172041, 60907016
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Numbers: NCET-11-0615, 2012CB933703, B13013
- Jilin Province. Grant Numbers: 20121802, 201201061, 20100339
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 11CXPY004, 11QNJJ011
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Figure S1. EDX spectrum of Mg0.2Zn0.8O film on c-sapphire.
Figure S2. EDX spectrum of Mg0.27Zn0.73O film on c-sapphire.
Figure S3. EDX spectrum of Mg0.332Zn0.67O film on c-sapphire.
Supporting Information Raw Data
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.