Study of atomic layer deposited ZrO2 and ZrO2/TiO2 films for resistive switching application
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 301–309, February 2014
How to Cite
Kärkkänen, I., Shkabko, A., Heikkilä, M., Niinistö, J., Ritala, M., Leskelä, M., Hoffmann-Eifert, S. and Waser, R. (2014), Study of atomic layer deposited ZrO2 and ZrO2/TiO2 films for resistive switching application. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 301–309. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330034
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!