Precursor-controlled synthesis of different ZnO nanostructures by the hydrothermal method
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 595–600, March 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Jiao, S., Bai, S., Li, H., Gao, S., Wang, J., Yu, Q., Guo, F. and Zhao, L. (2014), Precursor-controlled synthesis of different ZnO nanostructures by the hydrothermal method. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 595–600. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330037
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Central Universities. Grant Number: HIT. NSRIF. 2013009, 2013006
- Harbin Special Fund for Creative Talents in Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012RFLXG029
- Key Laboratory of Nanodevices and Applications
- Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 13ZS01
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20122302120009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51202046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!