Effect of poling temperature on piezoelectric coefficient in (Na0.52K0.4425Li0.0375)(Nb0.86Ta0.06Sb0.08)O3 ceramics
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2579–2582, December 2013
How to Cite
Huan, Y., Wang, X., Zhang, S., Gao, R. and Li, L. (2013), Effect of poling temperature on piezoelectric coefficient in (Na0.52K0.4425Li0.0375)(Nb0.86Ta0.06Sb0.08)O3 ceramics. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2579–2582. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330040
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Sciences and Technology of China through National Basic Research Program of China 973 Program. Grant Number: 2009CB623301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 50921061
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for distinguished young scholars. Grant Number: 50625204
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51272123
- CBMI Construction Co., Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!