Density functional theory study of the impact of tin doping on oxygen diffusion in Czochralski silicon
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 10, pages 2199–2203, October 2013
How to Cite
Gao, C., Ma, X. and Yang, D. (2013), Density functional theory study of the impact of tin doping on oxygen diffusion in Czochralski silicon. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2199–2203. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330041
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50832006
- National Science and Technology Major Project. Grant Number: 2010ZX02301-003
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2013CB632102
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: R4090055
- Innovation Team Project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009R50005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!