Self-passivation of molecular n-type doping during air exposure using a highly efficient air-instable dopant
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 10, pages 2188–2198, October 2013
How to Cite
Tietze, M. L., Wölzl, F., Menke, T., Fischer, A., Riede, M., Leo, K. and Lüssem, B. (2013), Self-passivation of molecular n-type doping during air exposure using a highly efficient air-instable dopant. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2188–2198. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330049
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- US National Science Foundation within the joined project “MatWorldNet” (project-code LE 747/44-1)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.