Self-flux sodium based charge compensation in crystals of trivalent europium activated alkaline earth metal tungstate phosphors
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2742–2750, December 2013
How to Cite
Khanna, A. and Dutta, P. S. (2013), Self-flux sodium based charge compensation in crystals of trivalent europium activated alkaline earth metal tungstate phosphors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2742–2750. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330050
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation under cooperative agreement. Grant Number: EEC-0812056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!