Fabrication of vertically aligned ZnO nanocone arrays by wet chemical etching on various substrates and enhanced photoluminescence emission from nanocone arrays compared to nanowire arrays
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2662–2667, December 2013
How to Cite
Bae, J., Kim, H., Shim, E. L., Choi, Y. J., Park, Y. J. and Kim, J. M. (2013), Fabrication of vertically aligned ZnO nanocone arrays by wet chemical etching on various substrates and enhanced photoluminescence emission from nanocone arrays compared to nanowire arrays. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2662–2667. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330057
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Gachon University Research Fund of 2013
- Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy (MOTIE), Republic of Korea
- National Platform Technology Program. Grant Number: 10033707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!