Plasmon-enhanced light absorption of thin-film solar cells using hemispherical nanoparticles
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 213–218, January 2014
How to Cite
Alemu, N. and Chen, F. (2014), Plasmon-enhanced light absorption of thin-film solar cells using hemispherical nanoparticles. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 213–218. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330065
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51271148, 50971100
- Research Fund of State Key Laboratory of Solidification Processing in China. Grant Number: 30-TP-2009
- Aeronautic Science Foundation Program of China. Grant Number: 2012ZF53073
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!