Microwave-assisted synthesis of CuInSe2 nanoparticles in low-absorbing solvents
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 219–225, January 2014
How to Cite
Oleksak, R. P., Flynn, B. T., Schut, D. M. and Herman, G. S. (2014), Microwave-assisted synthesis of CuInSe2 nanoparticles in low-absorbing solvents. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330070
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Oregon Nanoscience and Microtechnologies Institute Gap (ONAMI–Gap). Grant Number: 2011-1745
- National Science Foundation through CCI phase II. Grant Number: CHE-1102637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!