Microwave-assisted synthesis of CuInSe2 nanoparticles in low-absorbing solvents
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 219–225, January 2014
How to Cite
Oleksak, R. P., Flynn, B. T., Schut, D. M. and Herman, G. S. (2014), Microwave-assisted synthesis of CuInSe2 nanoparticles in low-absorbing solvents. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330070
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Oregon Nanoscience and Microtechnologies Institute Gap (ONAMI–Gap). Grant Number: 2011-1745
- National Science Foundation through CCI phase II. Grant Number: CHE-1102637
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.