Thermally induced phase transition and magnetic properties of Fe–FeSi2 with core–shell structure
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2710–2715, December 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Chen, X., Guan, J., Wang, J. and Liang, C. (2013), Thermally induced phase transition and magnetic properties of Fe–FeSi2 with core–shell structure. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2710–2715. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330076
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073023, 20906008
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT12YQ03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!