CVD precursors for transition metal oxide nanostructures: molecular properties, surface behavior and temperature effects
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 251–259, February 2014
How to Cite
Tabacchi, G., Fois, E., Barreca, D. and Gasparotto, A. (2014), CVD precursors for transition metal oxide nanostructures: molecular properties, surface behavior and temperature effects. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 251–259. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330085
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- CINECA supercomputing center“MONA”. Grant Number: HP10BWVM3S
- Padova University. Grant Numbers: 60A03-5517, CPDA102579
- Insubria University FAR 2012
- Insubria University, Como, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!