Influence of growth temperature on the structure and electrical properties of high-permittivity TiO2 films in TiCl4-H2O and TiCl4-O3 atomic-layer-deposition processes
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 425–432, February 2014
How to Cite
Arroval, T., Aarik, L., Rammula, R., Mändar, H., Aarik, J., Hudec, B., Hušeková, K. and Fröhlich, K. (2014), Influence of growth temperature on the structure and electrical properties of high-permittivity TiO2 films in TiCl4-H2O and TiCl4-O3 atomic-layer-deposition processes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 425–432. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330086
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- Estonian Ministry of Education and Research IUT2-24
- Estonian Centre of Excellence in Research TK117
- Estonian Science Foundation 9088 VEGA 2/0147/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!