Atomic layer deposition of ZrO2 for graphene-based multilayer structures: In situ and ex situ characterization of growth process
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 397–402, February 2014
How to Cite
Tamm, A., Kozlova, J., Aarik, L., Aidla, A., Lu, J., Kiisler, A.-A., Kasikov, A., Ritslaid, P., Mändar, H., Hultman, L., Sammelselg, V., Kukli, K. and Aarik, J. (2014), Atomic layer deposition of ZrO2 for graphene-based multilayer structures: In situ and ex situ characterization of growth process. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 397–402. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330106
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- Estonian Research Council (project PUT170)
- Estonian Centre of Excellence in Research Project TK117 and European Science Foundation
- EUROCORES Programme EuroGRAPHENE and Estonian Science Foundation
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!