Temperature-dependent interlayer coupling in Fe3Si/FeSi2 artificial lattices
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 323–328, February 2014
How to Cite
Sakai, K.-i., Noda, Y., Tsumagari, D., Deguchi, H., Takeda, K. and Yoshitake, T. (2014), Temperature-dependent interlayer coupling in Fe3Si/FeSi2 artificial lattices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 323–328. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330116
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- The Japan Science Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!