Tandem organic light-emitting diodes with an effective nondoped charge-generation unit
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2583–2587, December 2013
How to Cite
Jiao, B., Wu, Z., Yang, Z. and Hou, X. (2013), Tandem organic light-emitting diodes with an effective nondoped charge-generation unit. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2583–2587. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330119
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Basic Research Program of China (2013CB328701-2013CB328706)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Program No. 61275034)
- National Natural Science Young Foundation of Chian (Program No. 61106123)
- Natural Science Basic Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China (Program No. 2012JQ8001)
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central University (Program No. xjj2012087)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!