Dedicated to Wolfram Jaegermann on the occasion of his 60th birthday
The effect of tuning and origin of tolerance to organics of platinum catalytic centers modified by selenium
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2030–2034, September 2014
How to Cite
Ma, J., Canaff, C. and Alonso-Vante, N. (2014), The effect of tuning and origin of tolerance to organics of platinum catalytic centers modified by selenium. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2030–2034. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330148
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Instituto de Microelectronica de Barcelona, IMB-CNM (CSIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!