Mechanical analysis of organic flexible devices by finite element calculation
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 4, pages 795–799, April 2014
How to Cite
Sakai, M., Yamazaki, Y., Yamaguchi, S., Hayashi, J. and Kudo, K. (2014), Mechanical analysis of organic flexible devices by finite element calculation. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 795–799. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330151
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24656008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
- Chiba University Global COE Program
- A-STEP program from the Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!