The effect of samarium doping on structure and enhanced thermionic emission properties of lanthanum hexaboride fabricated by spark plasma sintering
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 555–564, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, S., Zhang, J., Liu, D., Hu, Q. and Huang, Q. (2014), The effect of samarium doping on structure and enhanced thermionic emission properties of lanthanum hexaboride fabricated by spark plasma sintering. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 555–564. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330152
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11064005
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 2010GQW0033
- provincial key disciplines of Atomic and Molecular Physics, Jiangxi Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!