The effect of substitution of Ti for Mn on the martensitic transformation and magnetic entropy changes in Mn-rich Mn48–xTixNi42Sn10 alloys
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2762–2766, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, F., Gong, C., Guo, Y., Zhang, M. and Chai, Y. (2013), The effect of substitution of Ti for Mn on the martensitic transformation and magnetic entropy changes in Mn-rich Mn48–xTixNi42Sn10 alloys. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2762–2766. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330154
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2010011032-1
- Specialized Research Fund for Doctoral Scientific Research of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20101415110003
- Doctoral Scientific Research Foundation of Taiyuan University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 20122036
- Postdoctoral Research Station Foundation of Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, Research Project Supported by Shanxi Scholarship Council of China. Grant Number: 2013-098
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61178067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!