High-current AlGaN/GaN high electron mobility transistors achieved by selective-area growth via plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 180–183, January 2014
How to Cite
Pang, L., Krein, P., Kim, K.-W., Lee, J.-H. and Kim, K. (2014), High-current AlGaN/GaN high electron mobility transistors achieved by selective-area growth via plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 180–183. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330157
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Grainger Center for Electric Machinery and Electromechanics of the University of Illinois
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEF02-91-ER45439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!