Synthesis of location-dependent phosphorus-doped ZnO nanostructures on the porous alumina membranes
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 4, pages 856–861, April 2014
How to Cite
Hu, D., Fan, D., Zhu, Y., Wang, W., Pan, F., Wu, P. and Fan, J. (2014), Synthesis of location-dependent phosphorus-doped ZnO nanostructures on the porous alumina membranes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 856–861. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330159
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China (partial support). Grant Number: 51202081
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2012244
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province, China. Grant Number: S2012010010017
- Science and Technology Program of Jiangmen City. Grant Number: 2012156
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!