Improvement of electrical characteristics in the solution-processed nanocrystalline indium oxide thin-film transistors depending on yttrium doping concentration
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 4, pages 800–810, April 2014
How to Cite
Ting, C.-C., Fan, H.-Y., Tsai, M.-K., Li, W.-Y., Yong, H.-E. and Lin, Y.-F. (2014), Improvement of electrical characteristics in the solution-processed nanocrystalline indium oxide thin-film transistors depending on yttrium doping concentration. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 800–810. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330164
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 100-2221-E-194-037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!