Photoemission spectra and effective masses of n- and p-type oxide semiconductors from first principles: ZnO, CdO, SnO2, MnO, and NiO
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 74–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Rödl, C. and Schleife, A. (2014), Photoemission spectra and effective masses of n- and p-type oxide semiconductors from first principles: ZnO, CdO, SnO2, MnO, and NiO. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 74–81. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330181
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- European Commission Marie Curie
- CEA Eurotalents Program
- U.S. Department of Energy at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC52-07A27344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!