Size effect of SiO2 on enhancing thermoelectric properties of Cu1.8S
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2550–2555, December 2013
How to Cite
Zou, L., Zhang, B.-P., Ge, Z.-H., Gao, C., Zhang, D.-B. and Liu, Y.-C. (2013), Size effect of SiO2 on enhancing thermoelectric properties of Cu1.8S. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2550–2555. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330185
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51272023
- High-Tech 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!