Development of gallium oxide power devices
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 21–26, January 2014
How to Cite
Higashiwaki, M., Sasaki, K., Kuramata, A., Masui, T. and Yamakoshi, S. (2014), Development of gallium oxide power devices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 21–26. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330197
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2013
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- PRESTO program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!