Effects of annealing and MgO thickness on perpendicular magnetic anisotropy in Pt/Co2FeAl0.5Si0.5/MgO/Pt multilayers
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 606–610, March 2014
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Li, X., Xiong, Q., Gao, S., Xu, X., Miao, J. and Jiang, Y. (2014), Effects of annealing and MgO thickness on perpendicular magnetic anisotropy in Pt/Co2FeAl0.5Si0.5/MgO/Pt multilayers. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 606–610. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330199
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB932702
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51271020, 51071022, 11174031
- PCSIRT, Beijing Nova program. Grant Number: 2011031
- Excellent Talent Funds of Beijing. Grant Number: 2012D009006000004
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!