Influence of Ni and Au/Ni catalysts on GaN nanowire growth
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2689–2692, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, D., Huang, H., Wu, H., Ren, M., Zhu, H., Liu, Y. and Sun, B. (2013), Influence of Ni and Au/Ni catalysts on GaN nanowire growth. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2689–2692. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330211
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China. Grant Number: NCET-05-0111
- Fundamental Research Funds for Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 1302-852005, 1302-851003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61131004, 61376050
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110041120015
- Science Research and Development project of Hebei province. Grant Number: 10212158
- Science Research and Development project of Qinhuangdao. Grant Number: 201101A152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!