Reactively magnetron sputtered Bi2O3 thin films: Analysis of structure, optoelectronic, interface, and photovoltaic properties
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 93–100, January 2014
How to Cite
Morasch, J., Li, S., Brötz, J., Jaegermann, W. and Klein, A. (2014), Reactively magnetron sputtered Bi2O3 thin films: Analysis of structure, optoelectronic, interface, and photovoltaic properties. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 93–100. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330216
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- German Science Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!