Thermoelectric properties of Ag2Sb2Ge46 − xDyxTe50 alloys with high power factor
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2628–2637, December 2013
How to Cite
Levin, E. M., Hanus, R., Hanson, M., Straszheim, W. E. and Schmidt-Rohr, K. (2013), Thermoelectric properties of Ag2Sb2Ge46 − xDyxTe50 alloys with high power factor. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2628–2637. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330217
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering
- U.S. Department of Energy by Iowa State University. Grant Number: DE-AC02-07CH11358
- U.S. Department of Energy Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!