Investigation of ZnO nanostructures grown on Si and GaAs substrates by low-temperature CBD method
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 625–629, March 2014
How to Cite
Sun, J., Gong, Y., Liu, K., Li, Y. and Du, G. (2014), Investigation of ZnO nanostructures grown on Si and GaAs substrates by low-temperature CBD method. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 625–629. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330227
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 11004092
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100471259
- Liaoning Province University Talents Supporting Plan. Grant Number: LJQ2013109
- Dalian Science and Technology Fund Plan. Grant Number: 2013J21DW026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!