Polyvinylidene fluoride/vanadium pentoxide composites with high dielectric constant and low dielectric loss
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2706–2709, December 2013
How to Cite
Quan, H., Chen, D., Xie, X. and Fan, H. (2013), Polyvinylidene fluoride/vanadium pentoxide composites with high dielectric constant and low dielectric loss. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2706–2709. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330234
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- School Foundation of Nanchang Hangkong University. Grant Number: EA201302072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!